WIN a Hugo Boss or Marc Jacobs gift pack! Simply fill out the above form and drop it off at Manor Lakes Pharmacy Select to go in the draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to Enter
For your chance to win a Hugo Boss men's gift pack worth $200 RRP or Marc Jacobs women's gift pack worth $200 RRP at Manor Lakes Shopping Centre (the Competition) simply:
- Complete the required fields on the entry form; and
- Place it in the entry barrel located inside Manor Lakes Pharmacy Select at the Manor Lakes Shopping Centre (How to Enter).
Duration of Competition
The competition opens at 09:00am, Saturday 12th October 2019 and closes at 10:00pm, Sunday 3rd November 2019 (Duration of Competition).
The promoter of the Competition is Manor Commercial Company Pty Ltd ATF Commercial Holdings Trust ABN: 17 498 787 285 of 455 Ballan Road, Manor Lakes Vic (Promoter).
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion and to the extent permitted by law to amend any aspect of this Competition at any time (including these Terms and Conditions) without prior notification. Participants are encouraged to regularly check http://www.manorlakescentral.com (Website) for any amendments to these Terms and Conditions or to the Competition.
Conditions of Entry
- Information on ‘How to Enter and the Duration of Competition forms part of these conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
- Customers may enter more than once.
- To be valid, each entry must be on a fully completed ‘Win a Hugo Boss or a Marc Jacobs gift pack’ entry form and be placed in the competition barrel located inside Manor Lakes Pharmacy Select at the Manor Lakes Shopping Centre (Competition Barrel).
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, each participant must, for the Duration of Competition:
- be a Victorian resident aged 18 years or older, or where the prize-winner is under the age of 18 years, have a nominated parent or guardian who the prize will be awarded to;
- not be an officer, employee, contractor or agent of the Promoter or any participating outlets or agencies associated with the Competition; and
- not be an officer, employee, contractor or agent of any stores located within Manor Lakes Central Shopping Centre;
(any person referred to in paragraph (a), (b) or (c) above, being an Excluded Person); and
- not be a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child, grandparent, sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of any Excluded Person.
- Entry is only open to Victorian residents.
- Entries received after the competition closes at 10:00pm, Sunday 3rd November 2019 will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promotor for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries will not be accepted via post.
- Entries which are incomplete, illegible, incomprehensive, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered.
- The prize-winner must provide suitable identification (including place of residence and telephone number) to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry. Any decision made by the Promoter will be final and binding.
- The prizes of the Competition are one Hugo Boss gift pack and one Marc Jacobs gift pack (Prize). There is total prize pool of two (2) available Prizes to win for the Competition.
- Winning participants are limited to claiming one (1) Prize and cannot claim any additional Prizes from the total prize pool.
- The Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in value of the product use for the purpose of the Prize.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash and not transferable for the other Prize available in the total prize pool and must be taken as offered.
Date, Time and Place of Draws
The random prize draw will be conducted at 12pm on Monday 4 November 2019 from the Competition Barrel (the Prize Draw) at the Centre Management Office, Manor Lakes Central Shopping Centre, 455 Ballan Road, Manor Lakes VIC 3024 (the Centre).
- The decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into with entrants of the Competition.
- The winning participants will be contacted by phone or in writing following the Prize Draw.
- The winning participants need not be present at the Prize Draw.
- The winning participants’ names will be published on the Centre’s website by Friday 8th November 2019.
- The winning participants must collect the Prize by responding to the communication from the Promoter and following the relevant instructions for collection of the Prize.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winning participants to claim their Prize. If the Prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the Promoter has notified the participant that they have won the Prize or if despite reasonable efforts, the winner of a Prize cannot be contacted, the Prize will be redrawn by random in an unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the Centre at a time determined by the Promoter.
Limits on claiming prizes
Unless otherwise indicated, any prize won or awarded in the Competition must not be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions conducted by the Promoter, without the Promoter’s prior consent.
- By entering the Competition, the participant consents to receipt of any email regarding the Competition and other emails which inform the participant of other promotions or publications of the Promoter and its related parties or associated third parties.
- If the customer chooses to accept the Prize, the Promoter, reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this Competition will be held confidentiality (using all reasonable endeavors by the Promoter) by the Promoter and its related parties or associated third parties. The use of personal information will be used for the purposes of the Competition and for all promotional or marketing opportunities as set out at paragraph 26 and 27 above.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and related parties (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) in relation to a ‘public company’ and as extended to bodies corporate generally)) is not liable for, and each participant must not bring any claim for, any personal injury, or any loss or damage whatsoever (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to:
- any negligence of the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents or related parties);
- technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability or implications incurred by the winning participants; and
- the redemption or taking of the Prize.
Promoter not responsible
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technological malfunctions, including, but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
(i) disqualify any participant; or
(ii) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate in the circumstances.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or condition (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Centre Management at Manor Lakes Central Shopping Centre at the below contact details:
Centre Management Office
Manor Lakes Central Shopping Centre, 455 Ballan Road, Manor Lakes VIC 3024
Telephone: 03 8755 0924